Why can't I search for my audio in the library?

I want to be able to search for something I uploaded. (uploaded a few days ago)

Title: AE - The Final Addition

I can’t search for it but you can find it in my inventory.

I’ve also tried searching for audio only created by me. (it’s also set to free)

Roblox’s search algorithm unfortunately sucks. It makes it really hard to search for something, even a specific ID.

6 Likes

That doesn’t really explain why I can search for all my other audio files but not this one.

Are you able to see it within the Develop view? https://www.roblox.com/develop?View=3

Yeah, I can see it. It’s the top one.

2 Likes

Try this: Be sure to have the search filter set to Audio. Then, click the light thing. Ypu should see all your audio things in your inventory made by you.

What do you mean light thing? I can’t search the song. I think it’s bugged or something.

In the toolbox window, you just have a light bulb. Click it to see your uploaded creations. I sadly can’t provide you a screenshot as I am not from mobile.

Try renaming it to something else and see if that helps. I’ve had similar problems where the search can’t seem to pick up on the item.

However, I also can’t see it from the Library view when I select you as the creator:

Just out of curiosity, could you get to the audio file from the dev page and share the link? Also did you by chance archive the item?

I haven’t archived it.

Today I messed with the on sale and archive settings.

1. I left it archived and off sale for a few minutes
  2. I restored it and put it on sale a few minutes later
    I can see it now!