Why can't we block people yet?

I know it’s been asked before and the admins acknowledge it as being a good idea, but are we going to get it?
I don’t know much about web design but I’d thing it wouldn’t be insanely hard to implement (but correct me if I’m wrong).

Anyone who makes games based around communities would know this, but there are sometimes players that like to harass owners of games about things. Constantly. I always have to end up threatening them with a permaban because they wont stop PMing me.

The simple solution is “uehhwh just not respond to them” but I am someone that reads every PM because I care about my players, and I don’t it cluttered with kiss-up bullshit.

Now aside from a Dev standpoint; cyber-bullying happens a lot on ROBLOX even with the rules in place. Kids could block people that make fun of them and this would make the website more secure towards the younger or more fragile audience.

You can even go as far as to let the player not chat you in game or on the website, follow you, friend you, or even play your games. But a simple PM block would be enough for me.

I really can’t think of any cons. Thoughts please?

“The simple solution is “uehhwh just not respond to them” but I am someone that reads every PM because I care about my players, and I don’t it cluttered with kiss-up bullshit.” [2]

I spend 6 hours a day talking to people and giving them info on my game because I don’t like ignoring them, and my internet is too slow to do dev streams q.q

“The simple solution is “uehhwh just not respond to them” but I am someone that reads every PM because I care about my players, and I don’t it cluttered with kiss-up bullshit.” [3]

On BCGames I did my best to respond to every message. In fact, I only removed messages when I have replied (Send and Delete [at the time, now Send and Archive]) to them.

[quote] I know it’s been asked before and the admins acknowledge it as being a good idea, but are we going to get it?
[/quote]

IKR