Why do 'Creator' Script keep appearing random? It's a virus or?

I think that’s from one of your plugins, check the plugins made by that person in the name.

Edit, I think I found it even thought the site Is down

The plugin above is made by the user that “made” that script.

2 Likes

It’s most likely a plugin virus, once it’s being created without running the game. Try deleting all the scripts, remove all your plugins completely, then start installing them one by one. You should also play the game after each plugin was installed

2 Likes

Hmm, this is weird… I have no idea where the ‘Creator’ script come from, but thank you for reply. I thought I’m the only one having the problem.

1 Like

No, Roblox doesn’t make scripts like this. Any scripts Roblox adds are usually ModuleScripts that are added to the game when it is tested. And Roblox’s scripts always relate to the CoreGUI or fundamental scripts like player movement.

1 Like

Oh, alright.
(30 charrrrsssss)

It’s plausible that it could be coming from one of your plugins. I used to be a noob dev and I spam downloaded plugins… then my game had viruses that teleported players to other games called quick load or something. I would recommend deleting all of your plugins besides the ones that you use. Use my inventory as an example.

i would recommend checking out this page for more help on it A backdoor disguised as a "fast load" place it has most of the known backdoor words in it and would help you in finding the script doing it

I’ve seen this script before and I assume it is just trying to give the plugin creator a sort of credit for the plugin and I don’t think it is a virus. But still annoying never the less so I would just check your plugins and only use ones that are from creditable members of the community.

I looked at your owned plugins and you have Studio CK. That plugin has been proven by my friend SquarePapyrus12 to have malicious scripts that allow your game to be easily exploited.

Edit: when I uninstalled that plugin, I stopped getting malicious scripts in my game.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will be deleting all the plugins from now and install trusted-plugins.

1 Like

Quick side-note: Studio CK is not malicious at all, it is infact a Code Kingdoms plug-in, CK has now been bought out by ROBLOX themselfs I believe; Maybe you got the wrong plug-in? Still, people need to check their plug-ins often.

1 Like

I’ve cleaned all of my plugins include fake/botted plugins and plugins with malicious! I’ve tested on studio and the script “Creator” or any kind of unfamiliar scripts no longer appear which it’s great. Thanks!

Alrighty, cool; Just always check if you are installing a legit add-on. Glad I could help.

1 Like

@SquarePapyrus12 proved that it contains malicious scripts. When I deleted the plugin, my games stopped getting affected by it. It’s plausible that I could of been using a fake version of that plugin, but I literally saw ads put up for it.

1 Like

Oh god, I used to have that Plugin. Thank’s for sharing about this because I was considered getting it back.

I could be wrong about the plugin and it could’ve been another, but don’t you think it’s suspicious how it has comments disabled? And the creator of the plugin is an alt account with 280 followers and 600 group members. And the plugin has over 65k sales.

Hello, To explain the real reason why this is happening first of all it is from one of your plugins. But it is not a virus if you type your username in there where it says -Type your username You will have a overhead GUI saying Owner. So no it isn’t a virus if you were wondering.

Well, I considered it virus because the Creator script keep appearing without my permission or realizing it. After I cleaned everything and installed clean and legit plugins and 'Creator’s script no longer appears without permission, so I believed it’s something from malicious plugin to me.

The script is for a plugin that adds a shader to your game. The script gives the creator of the plugin a Billboard GUI saying that that player made the plugin

Hey,

When I was 13 I created a shader script that used hacky methods to manipulate Roblox lighting (that no longer works). There was a script called “Creator” that gets put into workspace that would put a name over my head that basically just said “hey i created the shader script”.

What has happened is someone has blindly taken this really bad script and put it in a plugin. When my shader script realises that the “creator” script has been tampered with it displays that message.

Best thing is to just remove the plugin, and use ColorCorrectionEffect, SunRaysEffect etc, and play around with lighting, dont rely on this plugin to do it for you.

thanks