A backdoor disguised as a "fast load" place

So this has been happening for a while now;

Every time a premium user joins said game, they are teleported to place called Loading…([ Content Deleted ] - Roblox)

A friend of mine tried removing it with no luck. Anyone had any more luck removing this?

31 Likes

Try to check every single script you have in the world, also make sure that if any modules are being called in from a remote server that it’s from a trusted script.

2 Likes

The virus is in one of the models that you have used
The name below is what you need to look for.
“d��������������ng…you got owned…”

1 Like

Try opening up the Search All Scripts menu by using “Ctrl+Shift+F”, and inputting getfenv. If you can’t find anything with that, try searching for require.

These are both common backdoor keywords, if you’re not sure about a script being a backdoor, try disabling it and seeing if it yields you any results.

Alternatively, you could search all scripts in your object explorer by just typing Script and manually going through each one of them to locate any malicious code.

8 Likes

I’ve written guide on this type of thing, check it out:

4 Likes

Look for hidden scripts, look in scripts if you could find something that says require(Module ID) and remove them.

1 Like

Hello, I’ve been against this problem too. There are backdoors in your game that a fake guy called builderman has made. They have and a serverside called John Doe SS with thousand od players and games. Press CTRL+SHIFT+F and search for scripts such as, anti.backdoor, anti exploit and \114\101\113\117\105\114\101 which is the bytecode for require. Also to make sure you won’t have more problems, make it so people from group ID 5223832 can’t join your game. This group ID is from the supposed builderman ss and only if they join the group they can have acess to his server side so if you blacklist it you will be okay.

If it’s still not working search for sctipts named, a=, b=, delete all scripts that you haven’t put from require, search for builderman, server side, exploit, local a=, brew, group, xen and luraph.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

There are more scripts that doesn’t have require in.

1 Like

Hello everyone, recently a game called Loading… has been added in many games.

What is this?

People are getting teleported there and then back to the game, this is clearly a backdoor.

Who owns it?

The owner of this backdoor is a fake guy called builderman at discord which also owns a server side which you have to pay to use. This serverside has at least 200+ buyers. The serverside is called John Doe SS.

Why does my game have a backdoor or a server side in?

• 1] You own a fake plugin which adds “bad scripts” in your games.
  • 2] You have inserted a model which has a hidden script and teleports you to these games/adds backdoors and server sides.
  • 3] If you have other people making games for you, check their plugins and ask them some things because if it weren’t you, they did it.

How do I see hiddens scripts?

• 1] Go to “File”.
  • 2] Go to “Settings”.
  • 3] Go to “Explorer” or search it.
  • 4] Check everything.
  • 5] Go to the free models and you should be able to see the hiddens scripts.

How can I protect my game? Is there a plugin or something?

Yep, I use one which is very trustful named Venom and it’s made by [ (Profile - pa00 - DevForum | Roblox) ]. You can see his post here, [ Venom [Intercept Malicious Scripts] ].

How can I remove the backdoor, a server side or so?

Alright, removing a backdoor and etc it’s not easy because it’s not just one scripts. There are at least 5 with different names and hidden of course. I am going to list you all the scripts you should check for and remove them.

–Press CTRL+SHIFT+F [It will open a search which you can find every script, hidden or not].
Search for:

Code Snippets

• 1] require , Require is almost in every script, remove the scripts you haven’t put or the scripts that seems dangerous.
  • 2] xen
  • 3] luraph
  • 4] local a=
  • 5] a=
  • 6] b=
  • 7] brew
  • 8] anti.backdoor
  • 9] backboor
  • 10] synapse
  • 11] exploit
  • 12] loading
  • 13] \114\101\113\117\105\114\101 [Bytecode for require]
  • 14] Joint
  • 15] loadstring
  • 16] string
  • 17] math
  • 18] getfenv
  • 19] getfenv()["\108\111\97\100\115\116\114\105\110\103
    Code Examples

–Supposed to be an anti backdoor–.

–Script supposed to be anti-exploit–.

How can I blacklist Jonn Doe SS from my game?

John Doe, one of the biggest server sides has a group which you have to join when you’re buying it. Just make a script to prevent them from joinning your game.

local BlacklistedGroups = {5223832}
local BannedMessage = “You are in a blacklisted group”

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(Player)
    for i , v in pairs(BlacklistedGroups) do
        if Player:IsInGroup(BlacklistedGroups[i]) then
            Player:Kick(BannedMessage)
        end
    end
end)

That’s all I had to say. Protect your games and don’t add models. If you don’t know how to do something just learn. Do not hire random people!

If you have a better script to blacklist a group or any suggestion to add on make sure to comment below. Every help is needed to stop these server sides! Also if you know any other server side and its group id post it here so I can update my post and add it.

Have a nice day!

39 Likes

The group isn’t their only whitelist now, they now use IsFriendsWith to whitelist buyers.

Here are their current whitelist accounts:

8 Likes

Alright, so is there a solution to prevent this? I forgot they can get whitelisted if they are friends with an account.

1 Like

Same way to counter the group, if Player:IsFriendsWith(0) then. It is just gonna be harder to keep up with because they can just create new account any time.

Alternatively, you could get their ScreenGui name they get when they join a backdoored game and kick a player if they have it in their PlayerGui.

2 Likes

Another thing you can do is dis activate all plugins and activate them one by one and see if any scripts pop out in script service.

1 Like

I have the same issue, I noticed since I have the game as a secondary place in my starter game you have to join the starter place before you can join the actual game, so once you join the actual game you then get placed to the fast loading game, then it teleports you back, but you cant get placed back since you need to join the starter place, so for some reason it places me back I get the ROBLOX error and says you can’t teleport to this game. So then it continues to load but it wont actually load and I realised that it says my game is owned by a player named Renanie, link to profile: Link to Profile. So why would it do that, is this player connected to it?

4 Likes

Fun fact vw_er also owns a backdoor just like john doe SS, its called Bluerose, he also uses the name vw in discord. He is also a very known backdoor owner.

4 Likes

So I have found one thing out and I don’t know if it is the loading.

So every game now has something called Filter Event and it is claimed to be made by the user InceptionTime but when I look at the script it is requiring from, it owned by the username of sunburstery which isn’t a roblox admin or anything and is in the group called BaconExploitz Fan Group and the owner of the group is banned from roblox so it is making me think that this isn’t made by roblox but instead is a hack that everyone thought it was.

This could’ve been a hack that has been removed a while ago or it could be loading but this is just to point it out there.

2 Likes

you have a backdoor in your game.

He sells server sided exploits for 10$ USD via Discord. Several people have emailed ROBLOX about him, but since the whole current situation in today’s events they are doing slow responses. But Discord is doing a good job, he was reported. And a Trust and Safety Team Agent name Clyde started an investigation into him today as he sells exploits over Discord, which is against their ToS. The loading place is a place that logs what game you come from and sends a log to his Discord server where people with the exploit can join the game and basically get their own server side exploit GUI without actually injecting anything into the game. This is why I believe ROBLOX has not banned the people that are doing it as they are not actually injecting anything making the exploit logs ROBLOX has untraceable, as it logs when people injects. After people get the notice in the discord they can join the game and just ruin it. This is what he sells it for: 10$ USD for the server side gui, he makes over 100k+ a year as he has 1.5k clients. He offered me 50$USD to remove it from my game, which is basically blackmail. The way he did it is smart and its hard for new developers to trace it. I don’t know if this is true but someone told me Simon_Dev also has this issue.

Builderman [his discord username] also said he has 100’s of accounts and over 10k models with this virus in it. He basically makes a living off of selling exploits.

4 Likes

So funny I think I found what it is in. I copy and pasted Adonis into another game that didn’t have the virus, and then it got it. I removed the Adonis again. And it stopped. I think we all used a fake version of Adonis and it is in their.

1 Like

Simon_Dev had this problem but it was solved. If you need help on how to removing a bacdoor from your game check my big post above!