Why do players in my game get error code 279 so frequently?

1. What do you want to achieve?
    My game uses profileservice for data handling. Since recently a lot of players in my game have received error code 279.

2. What is the issue?
    I have looked up why this could be happening but the internet says error code 279 is caused by connectivity problems on the client’s end, while many players say they don’t have this issue in other games. When players rejoin after getting this error they lost their data and either have to wait 5 minutes to get it back or rejoin multiple times. This problem has severly impacted our playercount and I would really like to fix it, but I have no clue on why it could be happening in the first place.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I have looked it up on devforum before but without any success. The internet mostly covers ways to fix the error code for players, but not for how developers can prevent it from happening to their game. Any hint or clue on why this could be happening would be highly appreciated.

Basically I would just like to know if error code 279 could be a problem on our end and how I could potentially fix it, and also if profileservice properly releases profiles when a player is disconnected, because I believe that could be the reason why the data doesn’t load in.

Have you made sure there aren’t any unnecessary loops that may be trying to receive/set the data running in the background? I’m not to experienced with profile service so I’m not sure if that’s a possible issue.