Why do some images want to load in one group game but not another?

So I don’t really know how well this applies to art support, mostly because it’s UI related. If this should go in a different category, please let me know.

Anyways, I run a group and the UI uses different images along with some text to show the ammo.

All images are uploaded under the group, and all games I show here are under the group as well.

When I try to use the gun in another game under my group, none of the images want to load.

I don’t know if it has anything to do with the fact that I didn’t upload them under the group, it was actually one of my developers, but regardless we can’t figure out how to get them to show in other games.

What can we do about it, and how can we get the images to show up on all group games?

2 Likes

Are you running the game in studio? If you are, it’s a common bug and it happens at random. Restart studio and it’ll work again.

Not a playtest in studio. Those are in game screen shots.

I would try to re-upload the image for that game. Did you make sure everything in the game loaded?

I’ll give it a shot. Do I have to reupload the images on every game they are in? Gonna be really time consuming lol

I figured out the issue. For some reason Roblox doesn’t like it when someone uploads an image from their file.

So my other developer uploaded the UI from images from his files, which did upload them under the group page per se, but only in the original game he uploaded them to. It would not work across various other group games.

The way around this is to put the ID of the newly uploaded images into the imagelabels that weren’t loading.

1 Like