Why does my animation twitch when being played at first?

I made an equip/unequip animation. The equip animation works fine, but when you first unequip the gun, the animation twitches. After that, once you unequip the gun, the unequip animation is fine and doesn’t twitch. When you first unequip the gun, why does the unequip animation twitch? Is it just a loading problem?

Here’s what it looks like: https://gyazo.com/a46140f0a2c9a940975453a11125dcdc

1 Like

Once again, this only occurs when the animation plays for the first time, once the animation plays after that, it’s perfectly smooth with no twitches or bugs or anything.

Not sure if this is a scripting problem or a loading/animation problem, if no one is able to help me, I’ll see if I can get some help at the scripting section.

I’m not super versed in animating in Roblox, but I’d check to make sure that there aren’t any accidental keyframes in between the transition.

Maybe try preloading the animation beforehand then seeing if that fixes it?

It looks like a lag. Try reloading it???

Sorry guys, it was a scripting issue. I loaded it in the function I made whenever the gun was equipped. It should’ve been loaded first thing in the script, so I just put it out of the function and it worked. Forgot to mark solution yesterday.