Why does my character float when crouching and holding a tool?

When crouching, the player is meant to look like this:

But when I hold a tool and crouch, suddenly the character does this:

I just wanna know what causes this issue to happen. I checked the tool that I equipped in the photo (i quickly grabbed it off the toolbox because i was testing a custom inventory system) and there’s no script in it that would affect the animation. It might be an issue with the crouching animation itself, but I’m not really sure.

I should also point out that when I used the Classic Sword, whenever I swung the sword, the character descended onto the ground for that very moment before returning to the weird floating. I figured that might be important info.

I’ve seen the same issue with tools messing with some animations but I don’t really know how to fix it but ig one would be changing the crouch animation’s priority. Another would be animating the crouch animation with the tool or something like that but other then that no idea.

Also to add on I think the issue is just that Roblox’s default item use animation animates the torso so it could override some custom animations.

Having the same issue was there ever a solution?

For anyone wondering i found a solution,

Just create a script that constantly checks for a tool in the players character(or equipped) while the player is crouching, if they are holding a tool change humanoid.HipHeight = -1 or something like that.