Why does my game have low stats?

I just released my first game a couple of days ago and sponsored it for around 15k+ Robux just to see how the stats would look and to observe how players play the game, as well as to find bugs. Although I didn’t expect the game to succeed, I also didn’t expect the stats to be this low. The session time averages between 5-7 minutes, which was unexpected considering the easy to understand level design and relatively low difficulty.

retention

The game is a platformer called ‘obby but you’re a cat’ where you play as a cat after getting transported to an unknown world and your goal is to travel across obstacles where you encounter different characters in search for a way back to your own world.

Game link:

Any feedbacks would be much appreciated!

Because the game’s title is slightly misleading.

The game is called “obby but you’re a cat” but really your a default roblox character with cat accessories. You aren’t crawling on all fours.

Also, this game has already been made before. “Cat Dash” by Loneka.

Lastly, Your game’s description states it is in beta.

The title isn’t misleading. The game is similar to other platformer games like ‘obby but you’re a bird’ and ‘obby but you’re a fish’ . Which uses the default roblox character as well. I understand the name of the game is similar to Loneka but from what I’ve seen the game is already discontinued. I’ve removed the beta label in the description since the game has already been out of beta a few days ago which I forgot to remove.

Anyways thanks for your feedback!

1 Like