Why does my game have so few visits and why it grows slowly?

Around February I released my new game which I worked on about 6 months, I think it’s my best game I’ve ever done. I’m not a professional in programming and I’m still learning, in fact for some mechanics, features and more I had to watch tutorials, but other things I already knew how to do. At the beginning there were several bugs and so I had to work on it more than expected and in the meantime I was thinking about new features that could put inside the game before the release. My game is a brickbattle that contains various features such as double jumps, rounds (maps change every 5 minutes) and more and I do not understand why my game makes few visits and grows slowly, I have seen people who have worked less and make more visits. So I would like to know let’s say why you think my game makes few visits and grow slowly. This is the experience: Weapons Battle World [ALPHA] - Roblox

(now the game contains a player vs enemy mode)

1 Like

Have you tried making advertisements or sponsors for your game?

You can find these features by going to your user dashboard, clicking on your experience, (in this instance your Weapons Battle World [Alpha] game,) scrolling down on the left towards the bottom and clicking Advertise or Sponsor.

In the sponsor tab, you’ll be able to choose what you want to do for your game and who it’s directed to; you’ll be able to set the duration and how much Robux you want to invest to get your product out to and for kids to play.

In the advertisement tab, you’ll have a selection of 728 x 90 Banner, 160 x 600 Skyscraper, or 300 x 250 Rectangle. These are advertisements that will show up on the left, top or right of your Roblox Screen that you most likely have seen already. This typically costs Robux as well.

Keep doing awesome work!

2 Likes

Yes, I did it before (around 3 months ago) but I didn’t spend much on it (approximately 125 robux). Thank you!

1 Like

I think the reason your game didn’t take off is because your game has to have 2 or more people to play. Maybe you should try adding a player verse enemy mode so players can still play by themselves.

And you may want to add a reason for the player to keep coming back like an item shop or badges like “get 100 KOs”.

3 Likes