Why does my shirt come out wrong?!

Hey this is the first ever shirt I made and I have been looking at tutorials and when I made the shirt it turned out like this

shirt file:Transperent_Shirt (1) (6)

Shirt:Png

if you have any solutions dm me on discord @george btw#6158

1 Like

The big white outline around it is setting it off wrong.

2 Likes

Checking right now you might have a point.

1 Like

Did not work still ended up like this.
Png (1)

1 Like

It looks like you may have resized the template possibly? That’s the only reason that would be logical, at least to me.

I did because It would not let me upload it so I had to resize it a little.

Did you resize it to be larger or smaller?

I resized it to be larger. cause I looked at a youtube video and it said it had to be 585x559

You can get an official template that’s the right size off roblox

1 Like

Would that maybe fix it if I do?

Yes, it would fix it, would you like a link?

I would recommended looking at the official roblox website for resizing, etc. If resizing is not the issue, I cannot help you.

Possibly, most likely it will because it is correct size

The reason the shirt came out wrong is not because of the image size, but because of the image itself. There is a huge white space that obviously makes everything wrong and unaligned:

You need to download the official shirt template and avoid resizing the picture, that will most likely mess everything up. You can download the file here: Making Avatar Clothing

A solution to this problem would either be to hop back into your art program and resize the template according to the file size (making the image align with the image borders), or you can simply start from scratch by downloading the template.

3 Likes

When resizing it, instead of resizing the canvas and having empty space to fill, resize the image so that it scales the pixels too.

Wiki article: Making Avatar Clothing

Template

Right click and select “Save Image As…”

2 Likes

Yes! I did it thanks catch yall next time I need help

1 Like