Why does my talent hub profile and posts have a warning symbol on them?

I’ve been dealing with this issue since last night and can’t figure out why and it is driving me mad, it made my hiring post invisible and basically i have nowhere to hire people, have i been shadow banned? What can cause this?

4 Likes

You’re not shadow banned or anything. I went to my profile and it shows the same thing. I hovered over the warning symbol and it says the following: “This content is pending moderation and not currently visible in search. No action required currently.”

I don’t use the talent hub or anything so I’m not too sure how everything works but I do know that you’re not shadow banned and that no action is currently required on your side of things.

It means your Talent Hub account is pending moderation and is not currently visible in search.

This icon appears when you edit your profile. Any changes made to your bio, experience, interests or skills require approval from a moderator before being displayed publicly.

I’ve had this icon on my profile for 3 months; your best bet to remove the icon from your profile is to contact Roblox Support, as suggested in another topic.

1 Like