Why does roblox have such bad ping?

I live close to my roblox ping server in london at the moment, but no matter what I do (even though in other games I get close to 0 ping) in roblox I keep getting 70+ ping.

That may not sound bad and probably very normal for roblox’s rough standard; however, it’s so inconsistent, it spikes up to 250 randomly and just ruins the experience for me personally.

Is there a reason why roblox has such terrible ping compared to other multiplayer games?

1 Like

This seems more like a personal issue, have you tried googling how to fix ping spikes?

2 Likes

Yeah, but I’ve moved from country to country, PC to PC, wifi router to wifi router. I even have fiber optic and nearly 10 gbps speed, however I can not for the life of me understand why roblox has so much ping for me.

2 Likes

Now it seems less like a personal problem, but I can’t help you out since I’ve not really experienced these before. If I have, it’s either disappeared or I’ve got used to it.

No worries, I’ll just close this; kind of dumb question from my end to begin with.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.