Why i cant create bug report topic?

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to create a topic in “bug reports” about studio default animator pluggin.

2. What is the issue?
    The create topic button is not enabled for me.

3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    Searched for similar topics about, permissions to write in bug reports category
    and about the bug that i found.

If someone can explain me, how to get permission to report bugs, or just report it for me, i appreciate it.

The Bug

• An accurate title - Animation editor error when trying to manually create keyframes.

• A detailed description - Exactly what i wrote above.

• Where it happens - It happened in the studio, in two different experiences. I also tried to reinstall the studio.

• When it happens - I noticed it, today when i tried to edit one of my animations, March 03, 2023.

• Videos and images - https://i.gyazo.com/30fe0ee8bd2ce9b632ee32b15c50a0f7.mp4

• Reproduction instructions and files - Exactly as I did in the video, No files.

1 Like

You must to put in your topic #forum-help:forum-questions not #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support

the solution

You must to send @Bug-Support

1 Like

As of now, only users with the Regular rank, on the DevForum, can post in the #bug-reports category.

You can directly message @Bug-Support regarding your concern as the previous reply has already stated.

I would also suggest checking out this post by @Roblox explaining how to write up a bug report for Regular ranked members and non-Regular ranked members (the ones directly messaging the bug support team):

1 Like

That happened to me too, now you can simply create one by dragging the blue thingie and editing it form tehre, I think it’s intended behaviour

1 Like

They already fixed it, but ty for reply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.