Why is it not inappropriate?

I’ve been trying to upload some clothes for my group for the past few minutes and everything is being automatically rejected. Here are some of the templates;

What am I missing here?

3 Likes

Probably the Discord part of it since Roblox doesn’t allow Discord content, and I’m pretty sure moderation views the template too, not just the clothing.

5 Likes

Oh alright ill remove it then I thought it was allowed as I have been using it for other clothes and they get accepted…

I wouldn’t reupload the asset just to be on the safe side.

Yeah but they accepted same thing but diff color

:+1: Also when I uploaded it to studio there was no issue I dont know why it said that in roblox website

Mhm everything was accepted instead of the yellow part image

it might show up in studio automatically even if its not accepted yet

I had the same issue make sure to change like 1 pixel on the Yellow shirt and it should work

I think its because of the yellow and black squares Ai thinks it might be a QRcode…?

Please tell me this is not for another squid game, I’ve seen them everywhere

The social links are the only thing I could see would be the issue, since they can lead to external sites when viewed. I guess they also count as personal information in a way? I don’t quite know.

Try removing some of the social links, and maybe change a few pixels so whatever bot is auto-modding will think of it as a different shirt each time.

Its for a squid game lol I am making it… its the 5th game the glass one…