Why is my animation doing this?

does anyone know why my animation looks like the video below when In the animation plugin it looks like this? (sorry for the bad Animation its my first time) Also the animation priority is “Action”

This is how it looks IN GAME:

This is how it looks in the PLUGIN:

Probably because the part itself isn’t being used properly because with an animation, you have to do it a certain way so that the part moves too, or you could fire the part moving in a function while the character on the animation is playing

Or like if you’ve made all the scripts, the game is running it client-side with the animation instead of server-side

I’m not very good at scripting but that could happen

did you set it to Action4 cause that might happen

or the toolnone anim is overriding the animation try changing the toolnone’s anim with no keyframe animation

nah its just “action”. I never even chose action 4

oh my god that was the problem thank you, but how do i make it so the other animation is playing too? (if that makes sense)

My guess is the tool anim is overriding the anim you are trying to play. Make sure you stop the tool anim before you play the actual anim. Another thing that it might be which i run into with player animations is that the default anims are combining with the anims you made. If thats the case make sure you go into the games settings and under avatar set animations to standard.

alright, it wasnt set to “standard” but even when i did set it to that. It still was happening. So i think ima just make the tool anim stop. Thank you

i tried to stop the tool anim and play the other one but it still is doing the same thing. Idk if im doing something wrong with stopping the tool anim or what

found the solution, thank you everyone. All i had to do was change the animation to “action 2”…

I feel the pain with this. The new anim system sucks for devs like me who are used to the old stuff.

no problem! im glad i helped you

can you repeat that again, i can’t understand what your saying lol

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.