Why is my avatar not sticking together when I join my game in Roblox studios?

I am trying to build this game and I found this cool free model.
Model example

However once I press play in Roblox studios, the avatar suddenly dissembles and looks like this.
During the test

I tried grouping everything together but it still doesn’t work. Can anyone come up with a solution to solve my problem? Thanks.

2 Likes

That is terrifying.

Can I see the children of the free model? There may be a script or missing instance.

1 Like

Sorry, the reply I just gave was the wrong model. This is the correct one.

1 Like

Are you sure that’s the correct model? I see some acceccories that aren’t visible on this avatar.

1 Like

Sorry that ‘children’ belonged to this model

But I screenshotted the other model too because it also got stretched out. (Note, this is an image of how it looks before I press play in Roblox studio.)

Do you have any scripts or plugins you aren’t familiar with?

1 Like

To be honest I don’t have any knowledge on how to script. I just got one of these models by joining the Roblox studio game, copying it and pasting it to the editing area and I got the other model from the tool box. I also don’t know how the plugins work (except for the fact that they perform a specific function in your game.)

Are you having the same issue on a baseplate?

By a baseplate, I’m talking about a fresh game that you can make, not a already existing game.

1 Like

Nope, everything else is working as they don’t unstick to each other.

Nope. But does this mean I have to restart my game?

Not at all. I don’t exactly know how to solve this issue yet. I think @souppression can help you.

1 Like

Alright thanks for taking your time to try and help. But how would I contact that person since not everyone randomly accepts friend request.

They will either come here due to the ping or you can message them on the Developer Forum.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I really apreciate it.

Would you mind providing a link to the free model? I would like to test this in Studio if possible.

2 Likes

I uploaded it and it looks like my exact problem. avatar - Roblox

In the editing mode of Roblox studios, it looks normal but once you play it or publish it, it starts to rip up.
Before playing (editing mode)

When playing \

@soupbuilds

if it is r15, this is do to the auto rescale property, if you rescaled it. you are supposed to rescale r15 through the value’s in the model, or this will occur.

2 Likes

I was using R15 the whole time. However I don’t know what you mean by rescaling through the value.

There should be values in the model, in which you can edit. Edit these to change size in a less buggy manner.

1 Like

Is it anchored? That should be the first thing you check when you run into an issue where everything flies everywhere.

1 Like