Why is my game failing

Have you tried other options to getting players into your game perhaps?

i ve tried ads but with small amount of robux

would posting on twitter work?

I see one problem there: Advertisements need higher Robux bids in order for many people to see it. Another option would be sponsored advertisements. You should try bidding one to two thousand Robux to get many clicks on your advertisements.

ik. but thats a pretty high amount to gamble.

1 Like

and it should also be on multiple days so its a lot and i don t want to risk losing a lot of robux

Advertising is always a risk. But however, advertising is one of the most useful ways of getting players into your game, why not give it a shot?

bc i ve heard that you should use a couple thousand a day for more days. That would be all of my robux

1 Like

[UI] - Improve the Icons. [game design #1] - Add different variant of attacks [Tips UI] - use chat gpt and say “please make this text short as possible and keep it interesting, short, easy to read and understand, make it simple, and not boring to read,.” [UI #2] turn the UI from Dark to Light and keep the bg textures. [game design #2] add boost attack, add super button that makes the player temporarily powered up by 3x better attaclkk and speed attack and movements. [Buildings] - improve building by change its design and add more stuff in it that looks like and feels like a shop. [UI Design #3] make the button and text bigger. [game design #3] keep auto attack even the player wants to move around. [game level progression] - change the building of each room. so the player will feel that they got to a new and new discovered room each time the boss Is killed. [game design ] - reduce the swing effects by 70%