Why is my game failing

Hi! I ve made a game and i ve been trying to make players engaged but it hasn t worked out. What gameplay could i add so that players are more engaged. Also, what can i do to increase acquisition?

2 Likes

does anyone have any suggestions?

I’m still open to hear suggestions

uhh try adding more game ill play it so i can see what u need to add
also its simulator boo be original

1 Like

maybe you could make an arrow only appear on one plot to not overwhelm the player

ok well i see this game is quite repetitive so maybe make it so it changes the enemies every once in a while and maybe add abilities because it looks to just be spam click and hope you get a better weapon (i played for about 7 minutes)

1 Like

the enemies change when you defeat the boss

what would be the best way to get those abilities (eg. from some sort of cases, when defeating enemies etc.)

Thank you for your suggestions!

i dont know but cases sound like gambling (which could work you would probably be quite happy if you got a 1 in a thousand chance) but defeating enemies makes you actually play the game

yea but wouldn t that also be just spamming click and abilities and hoping for better weapons and abilities?

Not sure what I am to be doing here. Why do I get “credits” for hitting nothing…
Love the effects, some of them are spectacular. Not really into any game that keep repeating the same music over and over. Play it once or drop the volume down a lot. Overall I love the effects but, I’m not getting the goal here. Telling me here isn’t going to help when a player just joins.
This is some super good work however. Great job on making a game. Now you need a goal that sparks interest.

I think any game here needs to be advertised, there are just way to many to stand out without it.

It’s an idle/simulator game that is just a reskin version to make in dungeony which also has been done many times. (Didn’t play)

So just because it s a simulator(like many other games on roblox) that means it can t do well?

1 Like

Not saying it can’t do well. I am just saying it is an over-saturated market. I’d like to say many people are tired of simulator games and want something different.

yea but many do well. so what do you recommend me to do? Because its very sad to see that this game is doing so badly after i spent so much time on it

maybe you can turn it into a pvp game instead

Advertise in any Social Media (Free Advertising)

including TikTok, Youtube, Twitter, etc. I heard some people gotten players by advertising through Social Media.

but i don t have any followers on any platform. Whos gonna see it

You could tell a friend to try your game. And tell that friend to try it, and their friend- well you get the idea. My idea is that you should tell your friends that you made a game and you would like for them to try it. Who knows? Maybe they will let their friends try it.

i did but they didn t invite their friends

1 Like

and even when they did the next ones didn t