Why is my game in first person?

I’m just making a simple lobby for my game so players at least have something to do in game if they come across it!

For whatever reason when I go in game, its stuck in first person! I have no clue why as well. I’ve tried so many things to fix it but nothing works.

I’ve tampered with the camera, I’ve quite literally just scripted back to the classic camera and yet it still didn’t work. Then when I looked it up on the forums well I just got how to get a first person camera not how to remove one that’s there for no reason!

This is really all I did to change the camera back and it didn’t work!

lPlayer = game.Players.LocalPlayer

lPlayer.CameraMode = Enum.CameraMode.Classic

It’s simple yes, but its really not the issue here. I really do need help with this because well, my game isn’t meant to be first person. I doubt it has a lot to do with scripting something because I think its just a camera bug, but if there is a script that can fix it I’d appreciate it! I hope whoever is reading this has a great day!

1 Like

I forgot to mention, I’ve checked all the other scripts in the game and its only animations I’ve added out of boredom.

1 Like

try to delete your camera, might work

1 Like

Check these maybe?
Screenshot 2022-12-03 102125

1 Like

I’ve tried this, it somehow didn’t work!

1 Like

The camera script in there is the one I’ve put in there to try to put it back on classic. Thanks for trying to help though!

Oh wait I just realized what you were saying, I’ll check that out!

2 Likes

The max zoom distance was on 0.5 for some reason! Thanks for telling me about the starterplayer properties to I had no idea it existed!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.