Why is my game not getting in search results?

What can I do to make my game like more algorithm friendly? Like what can I do to make so when search up a keyword. My game comes up? (11) El Gato Tycoon! [FLOPPA] - Roblox :arrow_backward: . Thank you :pray: - BMWLux :smiley:

My visit length is good
image And we make around 0.9 robux per visit. So I just don’t know what else roblox wants.

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure, but you could add keywords in the Description of your Game. You should try it out and see if it works perhaps :happy3:

1 Like

Sorry for the short reply, it’s late for me.
The better your game is with the algorithm, the higher you’ll be up there in the search bar.
If your game is still unknown you’ll have to swipe down hours
To be featured, you need a lot of visits and good ratings

1 Like

i just searched it up and found it in search result

What did you search? We are meaning you search like exactly “El gato” and our game comes up.

Mhm yeah for sure. I mean ratings are coming up and our playtime is around 20 minutes and we make about 1 robux per visit now sooo lol

1 Like

I mean… It’s a heavily saturated game “genre” theres alot of games with the name “el gato” in the title… Just give it some time and im sure if your game gets popular enough it will go to the top of searches.

Alright I hope so. I mean like our game has everything we need XD just WHY ROBLOX! Lol but whatever we will get there eventually hopefully :pray:

The algorithm takes a few days to recognize new keywords in game, only good in the long run.

1 Like