Why is my game, Noteworthy Notetaking, not doing better?

My game “Noteworthy Notetaking” is a chill game where you place notes around a map and everyone seems to like it with 90% like ratio and stats like this

. The game has been in development for about 2 months but it only has 500 visits. Any tips on how it can improve? (13) Noteworthy Notetaking - Roblox

Negative Feedback:

From what I’ve seen, this game has little gameplay. The thumbnail/game icon isn’t very interesting - it doesn’t encourage people to enter the experience. Besides that, the game concept has already been done a few times. That may account for players lack of interest.

Now for the positive feedback:

Your note system is pretty neat, hard to get down right. Well done on the game design and map, it looks fun and neat. I can tell you put time and effort into the game.

Case in point:

This genre, while unique, doesn’t tend to hold players well. When there are more action-packed, exciting adventures, people will often choose them over these well-made, smaller projects. With your talent, I’d begin a larger project. Push the boundaries, and don’t fear failure. Have fun with it. Good luck :grin:

1 Like