Why is my game's memory so high?

Hi, I am working on a commission right now, I had scripted a few things, nothing too complicated. I tested the game with my friends and we all had a high ping for some reason. So, I deleted all of the scripts in the game so I could test the ping and for my ping is still around 50-60 which isnt bad, but for some reason the memory is 670+??? There are only 2 buildings in the game rn and I deleted all of the scripts…So why is the memory so high lol, it says the target is 200

Im not lagging but I am very concerned about the memory, if anyone could tell me why the memory is so high, I will be grateful

Edit: I just tested the game again with the scripts

1 Like

Blank game. I am running high memory as well. I am pretty sure it is normal for this to happen.

Going into a real game on ROBLOX actually uses less memory which is weird…Though if you were to actually only use 200mb of memory that would be weird.

3 Likes

Roblox is the memory chomper. It sneaks in through your Task Manger and steals your memory pie.

1 Like

I have a high end computer with good ping, and my memory is 1000 on a simple baseplate game. I’m pretty sure it’s like this for everyone so you shouldn’t worry

1 Like

Ok that is a relief, thank you

1 Like