Why is my group pending robux taking too long?

1. What do you want to achieve? I am wanting to achieve at least a certain robux to buy three plugins that cost a ton of robux

2. What is the issue? It took too long (if anything is blurred, it’s for safety reasons)

1. What solutions have you tried so far? I looked around on the Developer Forum but I don’t understand what they mean

So basically, I am planning to buy three plugins that will greatly improve my development process, but due to some issues in my country [no gift cards anywhere, AED not supported], I can’t buy robux, so I decided to sell my plugin for some robux, and the robux is taking too long to be placed in my group funds. I am aware about that there are other topics, but I don’t understand what they mean.

if anyone's curious about these plugins, these are
  • Codify
  • Visulie
  • Selact
1 Like

I thought it was 2 weeks to a month for pending sales?

2 Likes

Roblox has a thing called pending robux in which the robux which you get from selling things are stuck in for several days up to a month. This is so that in case of any scams or something like that happening, Roblox staff can just remove the robux.

It does take quite a while sometimes until these Robux are out of pending but all you can do is wait.

2 Likes

It also depends on the amount of robux; the more robux are pending the longer it will take.

1 Like

I hate waiting, Do I wait to be successful for my exams? HELL NO. I prepare for them just to be successful

does that mean if one million robux is there, it will take 1 YEAR???

Me too. I thought it was just two weeks for pending sales

I am aware about that thing

Well ain’t my fault mate. We are here to help. It can take from 5 days to 21 days.

Pending Robux is a feature added for a better moderation flow as its a bit harder to just take robux away after they have been spend by a different user.

No there is a maximum time of waiting for any amounts higher than a specific amount.

If I look at the screenshots which you attached to your post it seems to me you have barely even waited 2 weeks since the first transaction was done

2 Likes

Pretty sure there are some issues rn - i’ve got upwards of 230 that are waiting to come through from 3 months ago

2 Likes

oof, three months? I never heard someone waiting three months just to get some robux

1 Like

I found out, It’s just a month for the pending robux to appear in my group funds, so It isn’t that long, but It still is, and I couldn’t get much sales, and I may make them free as I changed the account location to United States, and I am now able to afford robux! [even though my country uses AED (Dirhams) and not USD (Dollars), I may buy some gift cards from america but I haven’t travelled there yet]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.