Why is my gun animation doing this?

What I’m trying to achieve is to get rid of the weird gun sticking out at the beginning of my animation.

The issue is that at the beginning of my animation, a gun just sticks out of nowhere. Not sure if I did something wrong in the ROBLOX animator, or if it’s just a minor bug.

Here’s what it looks like: https://gyazo.com/42b78bb50b3e334307ad8827ff8590ed

I’ve tried making the animation shorter, but that doesn’t seem to work. I’ve also tried revising the animation and going through it, just to make sure that nothing is out of place; and there’s nothing out of place. It looks perfect in animation editor, but in the game, it’s just that gun that sticks out for like a millisecond.

3 Likes

If you are cloning the gun model, try setting the position before parenting it to wherever you parent it to.

I only cloned the gun to the back of my torso, and then I just made a separate animation that looks like I’m taking the gun off my back when really I just made the cloned model off my back turn transparent whenever I equip the gun. I don’t think that the cloned gun behind my back will affect the whole animation because it’s not apart of the animation itself.

EDIT: Maybe you’re right. Let me try your solution.

Doesn’t work, must be something with the animation.

Nevermind, the problem is still occuring, I don’t know how to get rid of it

This is no longer an issue. I solved it.

1 Like