Why is my image being moderated?

Sorry if this is the wrong topic, This image has been continuously moderated, I have removed any links and locations and it’s still being moderated for no reason, Any thoughts on how to fix this, Thanks. image This is my warning message,

As you can see, there is clearly no links in there at all. The only things that are there is the Part Number (PN) and the Model Number (MDL). Could these be seen as links in anyway?

1 Like

Hiya, it’s probrably because Whelen is a real life company and the logo is copyrighted.

1 Like

Hm…Thing is there is a lot of things I’ve uploaded to ROBLOX with real like names, There is also a lot of things/stickers like these on the platform which is why it’s a little bit confusing to me.

1 Like

Hmm maybe they just caught you this once, lol. Or ecause it has the trademark and copy right mark on them, but i dont know.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing, Thanks.

1 Like

It’s probably because Whelen is a real life emergency siren company.

Also, you might want to remove the things in the pink rectangles:

b1f4d39282f43b3c0c8501aefef9123871a25070

Their moderation bot (Or whatever does their moderation), might thing that those are links?

1 Like

Most of the times, you can think of Roblox’s moderation as an extremely paranoid moderator. In this case, it can moderate your image for several things like the USA flag, the PATENT#, the SMARTLED TM and the Whelen.

Ok, Thanks. I will try it on my alt account.

2 Likes

The copyright symbol? Can’t infringe the copyright of a real company that’s unlawful.

1 Like

If you do it on your alt account and on the same device, both your accounts could get banned if you get to many warnings, because Roblox will ban you IP address.