Why is my Roblox really bugged? Errors, controls issues, etc

Hello, DevForum.
This is my first post on this forum, and it saddens me that I has to be about this. For the past month or so I’ve been struggling with my Roblox App and Website intensely bugging, glitching, having issues and errors, etc.

Here are some of my main issues:

• First of all, all of my Roblox Pages, and especially images in the website take over 5 minutes to load fully.
  • Second of all, whenever I launch Roblox, it takes over a minute to launch, and whenever it takes over a minute, it simply makes an error telling me to check my internet connection, something with HTTP too, screenshots provided below.
  • Adding onto the last point, if it fails, like I said (and sends an error), the second or third time I try joining the game, which will take minutes, whenever I spawn in-game, all of my controls are bugged and everything is wrong - Z to go forward, Q to go left, “/” doesn’t work for chat, so I have to click it every time. Every time this happens, I have to restart my PC, because if I try rejoining, it doesn’t fix anything. Can anyone please help?

Loading infinitely:

Like this for like a full minute:

When I tried joining a game:

This could because of several reasons. Corrupt files, poor internet, maybe even malware on your computer slowing it down, sometimes even your computers memory is failing (HDD or SSD).

First off lets try deleting the roblox file. If you have windows open “Run” (Windows key and R) and enter appdata. Then open the specific sequence of files. Local > Roblox > Versions (Then from there delete the version files KEEP the launcher which is an EXE file. Then to reset your controls go back to the roblox file which is the same root. Local > Roblox and then go to ClientSettings and delete the file called “StudioAppSettings”.

If that doesn’t work try resetting your internets configuration. Open command prompt (as administrator if you can) and enter “ipconfig / flushdns” then “ipconfig / release” then “ipconfig / renew” then enter “int ip reset” then “netsh winsock reset”

If this doesn’t work try looking it up or wiping your computer entirely. Windows has a feature to do that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.