Why is my studio rendering is paused for debugging

I press pause on studio and it does this it has never done this before i need to take a screenshot of my game

Do you have breakpoints in scripts? If so, remove them.

no its baseplate :black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square:

I went ahead and did a tad bit of research on this, and it seems like they’ve changed the Pause functionality of Studio’s Test tab so it yields for script debugging now

Although I will say that there is an option to completely disable the Simulation category, I don’t think that’s what you would be looking for

I’m completely unsure though if this was a permament change due to the Better Breakpoints update when it originally released, but the only other optional way I can think of without that screen popping out is using RunService's Pause and Run functions, and using them in the Command Bar

local RS = game:GetService("RunService")

RS:Pause()
RS:Run()

Of course you can pick between the 2 functions and when you want to Pause()/Run() them, but I can’t think of why they would change that which prevents us looking into our Studio workspace

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.