Why is my text doing this?

What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
I’m trying to make a sign
What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
It seems the text has some background (it’s not supposed to) that’s looking really weird (I’m not good at explaining things)
What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)
Tried to tweak the properties (Turning rich text on/off, messing with the pixelsize thing, etc).
whyismytextactingweird

Might be wrong category, sorry if it is.

Logo

Could use some more clarification as to what the model entails. If you’re using a frame, have you tried changing the BackgroundTransparency’s value?

Looks like Z-fighting to me. Have you tried moving the part with the text forward a bit? If that doesn’t work, does the weird-looking background change when you move the camera?

1 Like

this is applicable for both textlabels. also the parts they are attached to are fully transparent

hope this clarifies things a little more

seems to work! might still investigate to figure out why it was happening in the first place

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.