Why is there random parts in my game? They don't show up in studio

HI. I recently commissioned someone to make me a Homestore for my clothing group. All was well until the people in my group started asking me why there were random unanchored parts floating in the water. I shut down all servers and I checked what they were talking about. I saw 3 parts at the time, and a day later I checked again and there were 6! I don’t see them in studio either. Here’s a photo of what they look like…

2 Likes

Somebody could be adding them by mistake or there’s a chance somebody used a free model or plug in that is causing this to happen.

There could be other reasons but these are the some of the most common and the first things I can think of.
I hope you find a way to fix this.

1 Like

Can you select the parts to delete them? If not, have you tried unlocking them?

They don’t show up in studio (word limit)

There’s no scripts in the game, and there’s no free models either

So they don’t show up when you test the game either?

Let me go test it in studio rq.

If there are absolutely no scripts in your game, could it be something that isn’t anchored? No clue how they are showing up, my best guesses were a virus that was going to spam your game with new parts, or a backdoor so that a player can exploit.

When I tested it, more showed up. Also, I checked output and it said Infinite Yield is possibly on. Infinite yield is an exploit that gives server sided admin.

There’s some scripts, but they’re just mannequin scripts created by me.

1 Like

I think those parts are of a free model which is set to transparency 1 and there is a script that says-
wait(1)
script.Parent.Transparency = 0
Or you mistakenly did that.

Please check it.

2 Likes

That’s probably it then. It could have been inserted by a malicious plugin or model, that’s allowing people to troll your game. Just do find all and delete anything suspicious

Trollers don’t create parts. I’ve seen many trollers in Ragdoll Engine. They just spam and kill to troll. Or maybe your right too.

2 Likes

They duplicate sometimes when I leave and rejoin.

A troll is someone who deliberately bullies, in order to annoy someone or get a reaction. Spamming someones game with parts because they think its funny is a form of bullying.

Yeah, I said so, I’ve never been a victim of trolling. I think you were. that’s why. I am just removing the misunderstandings. And fixing the problem.

2 Likes

Ok I just feel stupid now… image

Wait, parts are still there. Dangit.

Yes. You got the virus. But from my experience that doesn’t create parts, maybe it’s another script. Try searching Script then check all scripts.

2 Likes

Ok, I also deleted all scripts that were named enumparticlebeam because they had code that involved part.