Why isn't my game present when I search it up?

I really want to know why my game isn’t presented up when you search it on ROBLOX. Although I did make a new account and searched it up but there where no results. I scrolled down to find my game, and still no results.

THE JOY OF CREATION - THE JOY OF CREATION STORY MODE

First of all, what the hell is murder mystery doing there instead of my game? It also show games that have nothing to do with what I searched up. And yes I did add tags.

I was thinking of advertising but I realized its like 40$ to do that. (Because of the new trashy update Ads Manager) Which is just a waste of money, since people use adblockers, and/or don’t care about sponsors/advertisements.

I worked really hard on this game, and I don’t wanna see people not playing my game at all, even though I took the time making this. If the only solution to put it in the front page is to pay for advisements would be to expensive.

If anybody is able to give me tips, solutions, answers. Please let me know!

The possibility of that is because your game name was already used by many games with the name starts with “The Joy Of Creation”. It would be hard for your game to appear in front page, and might needed to scroll more for your game to appear.

This cant be right, Roblox hates me. I have another game with a unique name. Also if I name it something else. The game wouldn’t attract players who are curious if the game (With the same name) exist.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/don%E2%80%99t-you-think-it%E2%80%99s-crazy-how-tons-of-people-give-up-roblox-developing/2851739/27
TL;DR, I think it’s just that the algorithm only promotes games that have some popularity, otherwise, the games fall into the shadow realm of the algorithm

Game seems actually very cool, I’ll have to gather up my courage and play an horror game for once…

Wow, I thought ROBLOX just hates me, they hate literally everyone. I guess the only solution is to Collab with youtubers and try to get the popularity of the game to rise, and I’m guessing that would make it appear in the front page?

Um maybe, I can’t say for sure. My current plan is to save enough for sponsors so I can get my game into the algorithm using sponsors, hoping I wont have to keep spending afterwards to keep a playerbase. Youtubers might be good, but I struggle to find some…

It’s either that roblox don’t like small developers, or it’s just incompetence…

My master plan for fixing discovery is this Game Discovery Hub I made, though, it itself isn’t very popular. However, it doesn’t address the issue of the search system. It is growing though
I’ve also been pleasantly surprised by the new recommended for you section, it actually shows more unique games that never appeared in the old discovery system
I already added your game to it (anyone can add any game) :P

1 Like

I didn’t know that, thank you though! I was just being sarcastic btw. I know Roblox doesn’t hate their developers.

1 Like