Why my script gives me this error Failed to load animation - sanitized ID: rbxassetid://4730823780

Ok so im making a custom character and im adding animations into it but when i test the game the output gives me this error :arrow_forward: Failed to load animation - sanitized ID: rbxassetid://4730823780
this is my script

I dont think that anything is wrong with it

There’s nothing wrong with your script, I’ve been experiencing this error as well. So have many other scripters. It think it’s just a studio bug, I’m currently looking into what it is and how to fix it.

1 Like

Doesn’t the script just play once, meaning that the animation will only play once after checking the player’s speed?

no because the animation its looped

That still doesnt mean its going to play in the first place. But anyways I see that the animation sometimes does not load in, maybe try make it again

This should work?
local character = script.Parent
local humanoid = character:WaitForChild(“Humanoid”)

local walkAnim = script:WaitForChild(“Walk”)
local walkAnimTrack = humanoid.Animator:LoadAnimation(walkAnim)

humanoid.Running:Connect(function(speed)
if speed > 0 then
if not walkAnimTrack.IsPlaying then
walkAnimTrack:Play()
end
else
if walkAnimTrack.IsPlaying then
walkAnimTrack:Stop()
end
end
end)

It probably should, but did you make the animation. Im just wondering if roblox allows you to use other peoples animation and is the ID animation correct?

1 Like

Its a custom character That means I cant use roblox animations so yeah i made my own animation and published it

try removing the “.Animator” after the humanoid

local walkAnimTrack = humanoid.Animator:LoadAnimation(walkAnim)
2 Likes

I restarted Studio and now it works
but it plays for ever
maybe its because the hip weight?

It works now I just changed he hip weight to 2

noiceee all it took was just a restart :sweat_smile:`

1 Like

Yes lol They should fix this glitch

it probably could also be your studio not connecting to the marketplace properly, maybe lag idk