Why Roblox Staff Are Important To Devforums

Hello everyone I have just had this in my head & I wanted to give this out to all the roblox staff, so the reason why roblox staff are important to the forum is because when people start using Devforum as a development resource, staff members can give them the member rank for becoming a qualified member so they can work there way up.

What Can Roblox Staff Do?

Staff members are given special privileges to perform certain actions on the platform that regular users cannot, what regular user cannot do is having the ability to ban and unban user accounts, or to find IP addresses. Staff members of roblox have so much more experience in what others don’t have, but not all staff members have the power to ban someone or etc…

Why staff look out for other users on Roblox.

Roblox is a vast online platform where kids can create and interact with eachother to learn difficult things & trying to achieve them. People on roblox sometimes do bad things.

• Hacking other roblox accounts
  • Exploiting in games
  • Tell someone there private information, etc…

When people do this stuff they get reported by other players, sometimes when another roblox account get reported it takes a while for them to get banned & they need to fill out a list on what the player did. image

Some options that players on the platform pick are in uses of how many days the players are banned or if there permanently banned. When players report this, staff at roblox see the the filled out work on how the players are breaking the rules.

How To Identify Other Roblox Staff Members

All Roblox staff members have the administrator badge on their profiles, and in-game they will have a Roblox logo next to their name on the player list. In some games, people make fake roblox employees in the game such as ROBLOX & BUILDERMAN which disturbs interaction of people playing other games that person created.

Roblox Support

If you are ever emailing roblox that something happened to your account, Send your question to info@ Roblox .com if you ever have any problems with your account on what happened or if anyone did anything to it.

In the form you will see a list of options on what happened to your account which goes to the staff so they can check it out & email you back.

Hugh thank you to all the staff members of Roblox!

Thank you each & every staff member of roblox, I’m so glad that people are able to moderate other accounts & check to see if something is wrong, thank you everyone else who put there best into joining the devforums, I am very glad I got to meet alot of people & communicate with others.

Thank you for reading everybody! Have a great day :white_heart::black_heart:

This category is for feedback regarding the forum. There is nowhere on the forum where this topic fits.

Your sentiment is appreciated, but please do not misuse categories.