Why was this ad rejected?

I just tried running this ad and it got rejected, although I didn’t get any notification as to why it got rejected… Does anything about this advertisement stick out to you?

2 Likes

I maybe think they was thinking that it was maybe a scam Advertisement, when it shows the text “Robux” in the Ad.

That’s what my observations are on this, since most Ads are rejected by them having some sort of text leading to scam.

4 Likes

Think they would be fine if I removed the “I spent my robux on this” in the middle…?

I’m assuming the text in the middle could be why, it may have been considered illegible. I had to squint to make it out.

I’ve seen ads with Robux in them so I doubt that’s the problem. Maybe try making that text larger.

2 Likes

I guess so, I’ve seen many ads like these and they don’t include some texts like Robux, they think its misleading into a scam to other players.

If you’ve seen many Ads similar to this, they don’t include that, just Before and then into After with some Bacon or rich avatar.

The ad looks very clickbait-y if you get what I mean. Also not quite sure if some topics in that ad are appropriate for Roblox. Just the way the message was sent across doesn’t really look good. Plus the ad has no relevancy to what the group is.

2 Likes

That’s a really funny advertisement, but many really couldn’t see how relevant this is to the group.

Hello there!, I would say the ad got rejected because the ad is showing a rich player wasting all his money on times or gamepasses in game which Roblox thought this as a scam. Also I would advise not to advertise this because less players would click this add because they wouldn’t want to waste their money
as well as it has nothing to do with the group, have a good day! :grinning:

1 Like

It probably got rejected due to ROBLOX moderation attempting to remove advertisements that talk about “clicking” or encourage the players to click multiple times. Even though yours does not encourage that, because it mentions clicking, that is probably why it was moderated.

Roblox Moderation Bots are known for… Not being the best at times. I assume the bot thought it was a scam.

2 Likes

No idea. It looks fine. I see ads like that all the time. roblox just messes up sometimes. it happened to me a couple of times.

1 Like

Just the word “Robux” usually get your ad rejected. Learned that the hard way…

1 Like

Oh look who I found. Anyways, it’s not just the robux. It’s the small text too. That logo on the bottom right corner. Also the text in the middle about the robux.

1 Like