Why were my clothes blocked for literally nothing?

My Clothes was blocked for Reason: Sexual Content

Here This Clothes

But before that I published 7 Similar Swimsuits and they successfully passed Roblox moderation

I tried to appeal, But I was ignored and my appeals were rejected

In the end I wrote to Roblox support but they also ignored me and responded with an automatic letter

They just blocked my clothes without explaining why (I mean there is no specific reason)

I don’t know what to do, it’s the same thing every time

:star_struck: I like Roblox moderation :clown_face:

2 Likes

I am confused on how it is termed as “Sexual Content”. The clothing seems quite SFW. Maybe it could be the color of the dress?

1 Like

Cuz its Purple :skull:
There is nothing you can do about it ig.

1 Like

Idk, Roblox moderation just hate me, I publish clothes 2 times a week and there is always a problem with (blue, purple and black colors) idk why?

Roblox moderation is usually done by Artificial Intelligence as you know, and we all know that Artificial Intelligence can make many mistakes when it comes to recognition. You could try to play with the saturation and value of the clothes but other than that, I think you’re out of luck.

This doesn’t help, what irritates me most is that when u write to Roblox Support, they most often just write you a letter with a “Sexual Content” violation, but they don’t explain why they blocked ur Clothes

Yeah, about that, I can’t do anything about why Roblox Support is so uncooperative. Most of their replies are just randomness and they don’t even try helping you.

1 Like

Maybe Roblox Moderation will see this post, Idk what else can help in this situation now

Roblox wrote to me this. But did not restore my account, although they themselves admitted that these clothes do not violate Roblox rules. If I click on “I Agree” I literally admit my guilt for these clothes and violation for “Sexual Content”. I won’t click it because I literally didn’t violate anything

1 Like

WTH!!! For What!!!

Surely this one is the only unreasonable one, if it’s not a bodysuit that is. I think any reasonable person would grasp the concept of not uploading sexual content on the platform, as bodysuits are the equivalent of uploading “thongs” to Roblox.

These were clearly not “thongs”, these were themed clothes based on (The Amazing Digital Circus) which were completely closed, and this Pants has over 2.1K favorites

The initial thread is unreasonable complaining pertaining to inappropriate swimwear.

This Swimsuit is not a “thongs” and they restored it for me

It’s still really inappropriate, when exactly were things like this “allowed”.

Why should this Swinsuit be “really inappropriate” or “thongs”?

For what does these Waterpark & Pool Roleplay Games exist:

1 Like

Water-park games have nothing wrong with them, it’s all passive bikini clothing, role-playing is a large part of being young online, and even so for many other people who do that as-well, it’s not always sexual and doesn’t have to be viewed that way.

Clear SFW Example: (Minimally Revealing)

Clear NSFW Example:

The difference is, the 2nd one is purposefully revealing more pelvic area to be inherently viewed more sexually while the 1st one is being “passive” swimwear that isn’t “showing off”- (a.k.a making the pelvic area more visible on purpose which is the equivalent of uploading “thong” pants) -the private parts so it’s more inline with the TOS because “belly” is fine without the outlining and allowed simplicity of piercings to express how they perceive themselves in real life.

Unfortunately for most people who want to upload such clothing, even if still mildly sexual (that’s still not allowed) it’s being put in-front of the eyes of children which still would cause it to be seen worse by the public and why groups and clothing like this tend to be terminated, the platform isn’t 18+ centered.

2 Likes

I don’t see this SFW, you know there are many young players on this platform usually.

Roblox is trying to make the community normal, that’s why.

1 Like