Why Won't This Texture Work In Studio?

Hello everyone! It’s TheBloxxyHunter with another problem that needs some answers. Today I made a low poly sword for a commission and watched a video on YouTube to learn how to better myself with UV editing in Blender 2.8. I followed the video’s instructions and made the texture. I thought it looked good so I uploaded it to roblox. When I went into studio and tried to use the texture and to put it lightly, it didn’t really give me the result I expected. The texture was all over the place and it honestly didn’t look right. Here are some pictures, one from Blender, Roblox Studio, and the texture:

Is there something I did wrong since I’ve seen many games with good, functional sword textures or is there something wrong with Roblox Studio?

2 Likes

The texture is on the handle, weird.

I don’t really come around with the problem, I think you might need to enlarge the texture for the sword; another reason for it is that maybe separating the texture from the sword, & not bringing it together.

That is pretty much it from what I know, if it doesn’t help, I might reply with another solution.

1 Like

You could have uploaded the mesh without uploading it with the proper UV map applied. When you change the UV map you need to reupload the mesh with the new UV data.

5 Likes

I tried what you said out and it seemed to work.

1 Like