Why your Roblox game isn't popular

The main reason my game isn’t popular is because I’m not very good at scripting so there are a lot of bugs and stuff that don’t work. :sweat_smile:

There might be some problems when the player first joins (e.g. finds it too complex, something doesn’t work). You might wanna use analytics tools to analyze these and solve the problem

sometimes it’s just the roblox algorythym not promoting your game enough, i have tried to use the sponsoring feature to try and get my game popular, the only problem is that the people that mostly join are litterally 10 years old (even if i made the ad show up to only 13+ accounts)
the game itself doesn’t have a goal but it’s an hangout with voice chat, I have seen games getting players with ease by doing these type of games but it’s not working for me
the only time my game got popular is when I made a brookhaven fan made game that then got deleted, the game did not have any goal at all, it was all about exploration… this is one of the reasons I kinda quit making full roblox games
I do know how to fix this issue tho
One way to fix my issue is to let us sponsor our game to people that have verified that are 13+