Wild / DevLog #1 / Map idea & general idea

Me

Hey, Im Lightz, roblox developer and beginner indie developer, creator of ‘Pistols out!’. This will be the first DevLog on my game: ‘Wild’, an open world wild-west game. :horse:

About

Wild will be set in the wild west era(?), where you can explore the vast world, and find other players, team up with them and rob shops, banks and more (to come)!

**This is the first DevLog. **Every DevLog will be created a few weeks apart but on my Twitter and the Discord server I will keep you up-to-date with everything.

The name may be subject to change!

Building images/ Currently in game

Shop

Where you can buy stuff

Images

Pawn shop

Where you can sell your stuff

Images

Hotel

Mainly just for decor.

Images

They are only examples of three buildings I have built so far.

Terrain is still work-in-progress, but ill show some pictures of what I have done so far, There is water, the baseplate covering it:

Images

Poll

• I cant wait to play this game!
  • I’m looking forward to this game!
  • It’s alright, i’ll watch the progress.
  • Not really interested

0 voters

Socials/Links

Click for my Twitter

Discord server code: bDDYcA96dH

Game: Wild

Other

The game is currently paid access (50 rbx), to gain funding for this project. I hope to give you rewards if you buy it, I should make an announcement on the server where I let you know.

!If you purchase the game it is currently not in a playable state, there are only buildings and terrain!

Feel free to ask me any questions!

If you are interested, and a scripter, you may be able to join me, but contact me first, on Twitter or Discord.

2 Likes

Buildings look good! They definitely fit the style you’re going for. Do any of them have an interior at the moment or are they all empty?

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll most likely work on the interior tomorrow. Some of the buildings will have interiors, and some will be left plain with nothing inside, but the player can still view inside.

Interior decoration will vary depending on the building/type of building.

1 Like