Will anyone support my upcoming flight simulator when I enable the collaborate button?

Hi, I have a question about collaboration on my upcoming flight simulator when its in the making, will anyone support my game when I enable the collaborate button on studio?

There has been time constraints on my lifestyle and sadly I have not all the time to either finish a game or create new ones.

I hope you read this slowly and consider it what you think about it.

Regard acecombat606

Collaborating just means that people you invite can work on the game. It’s not a button that allows just anyone to join.

If the people you invite actually make it work then they have supported the game.

From your wording it’s difficult to understand what you mean by ‘support’.

1 Like

Sorry about that, that’s because of my autism and most of my wording isn’t great or true.

Is there perhaps a better explanation of how I can invite people to collaborate on my games?

You can ask about how to fix small specific problems of your game on the DevForum! But if you want somebody to really help one on one, then you let them collaborate in your game. These people likely want to be paid, so to find people, use https://talent.roblox.com.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.