Will historical topics such as the Meiji Restoration be allowed?

Hello Support Forum,
I’m attempting to create an Era based simulator focused on the Meiji Restoration era Late 1800’s. I wanted to verify if anyone knows any possible Terms or Rule violations that would prevent this.

I’m understanding that the Japanese Rising Sun flag is allowed on Roblox, but I wanted to; again, verify if this is something that would be supported and pass moderation for my experience and group.

Thank you!

Rise of the Nation recreated MANY eras yet didnt got taken down , ofc though u need the players roleplaying as the nation/towns (whatever) otherwise some events may seem biased

Just because an experience replicated the events and yet hasn’t been taken down, that doesn’t you need to follow the same path. As Roblox has strict Terms of Service (Community Guidelines) and Terms of Use, you must follow all of the steps, whether you are socializing with another user or producing a project of yours.

In this particular case, you can create historical events as long as they are OK for the majority of society.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.