Will I get banned for selling on talent hub?

I’ve made two posts about this before, and I never got proper answers. I even contacted roblox support, and never got an answer. If I try to sell assets on the talent hub, (the assets are not stolen, and they don’t break TOS) will I get banned?

1 Like

No you can’t sell assets on the talent hub. The talent hub is to get hired by someone to work on their game for them. It is not to sell pre-made assets.

Wether you will get banned for that, I am not sure but a moderation action will most likely be taken.

1 Like

I’ve seen people sell on the talent hub before, I know it’s allowed, I’m just not quite sure what the rules are.

Yeah I also know that some people are selling assets on the talentHub, but @russiancrown is right. It is not allowed, but yk Roblox Moderation is a bit lazy. I think there is also an extra report category for that on the talent hub but Im not sure tbh

I can’t find any rules about it online, are you sure?

So I looked up the TalentHub rules and other posts about this and actually its not specifiqually not allowed. On the one hand, you could argue that its like literally saying “Find Jobs” and not find models or marketplace, but I did not find a rule about it. But what I found, was nothing about selling which means that Roblox will take no action when you get scammed

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.