Will Roblox Take down my game if i use audios from JoJos bizarre adventure?

Hello Guys I’m NEW to roblox game developing and recently I made a jojo fighting game after roblox took down all audios it got kinda broken, I wanna add all the sounds back but I’m Scared from roblox taking the game down and banning my Account. Do you guys think if I use Non Copyrighted Jojo Remix Music and Sound Effects/Lines from JoJos bizarre adventure that it’ll be ok with roblox? Thanks for reading

2 Likes

You certainly won’t get banned, but rather the sound will be automatically picked up and will be removed for copyright.

1 Like

If the copyright holders of the audio don’t want you to use their assets, then they’ll file a DMCA request to Roblox through the Support page, with the game that uses the audio, and Roblox will delete the uploaded audio. If this happens multiple times, Roblox will eventually delete your game for continuous copyright infringement.

6 Likes

If I get approval by them (The Audio Makers) will I be able to use the sounds normally?

1 Like

Yes, if you get permission from them and they allow you. Then you can use it normally.

2 Likes