Will this game system result in moderation?

I was recently thinking of how realistic a Roblox g- cough experience can be. I want to ask you all if you think that this system would result in moderation.

Player1 opens a menu to spawn a child with another player.

Player1 requires a 2nd player to spawn a child (Player waiting in a lobby or something)

Player1 sends a request to a player of their choice

Player2 receives this request and can accept or decline

If Player2 accepts, a player will just be teleported, nothing too far to the position of Player2

Do you all think the system above would result in moderation? Let me know what you all think.

at least try to make it seem like it’s inspired by "adopt me!''s system so it doesn’t result in a moderation. then again there may be games with actual realistic sexual activity (pregnancy included).

Wait wha-

Alright thanks for your opinion.

I don’t see why this would cause moderation really. Sure the concept of the idea is kinda based on real life regarding to pregnancy but the way your describing it there does not seem to be any sexual activity or as such which would break the ToS.

“Adopt Me!”'s system is a good example.
You can become the baby and find parents, or you can be a parent and have kids be with you.

I think this system can be considered as good for kids considering it’s probably inspired by “Adopt Me!”.