Will this get me banned?

hey everyone i had a situation a few hours ago and i redid my clothing to a new color scheme and before i upload it i want to know if ill get banned i hope some hr from roblox sees this and informs me if it would or is against the rules. i have no evil or malicous intent with this peice of clothing and hope the events never happen again.
i was going with a ww2 officer outfit and i got banned for 7 days because of it and im looking for help so i dont get banned

that is the coat right now ready to upload
and this is the one that got me banned

as always thanks for you time and i hope i can get this onto roblox that would be nice!

8 Likes

Not sure but you should stay away from uploading shirts like that. It could enable some bad outfits to be used.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure this will get you banned because that logo is affiliated with the Holocaust.

This too.

5 Likes

well i’m not gonna make it so you can purchase it it’s for a game

Let’s be realistic here. Yes, this will get moderated. There is no need for an armband too. German officers did not wear armbands(in combat).

3 Likes

how do you know it will get moderated i got 1 price through of the old format but it had gross black outlines and i want to redo it

Red armbands (or logos that represent such things) are not allowed on Roblox, it’s against the community rules.

2 Likes

I’m not even sure why you would upload something like this, especially with what it is associated with.This will probably get taken down straight away.

2 Likes

it is simply for a ww2 styled military game on the german side

2 Likes

yes it is why i changed the color to black so maybe it won’t be counted as that reason

1 Like

Red armbands within a WW2 setting. It’s quite obvious why it’ll be taken down. As I stated, your game has literally no reason to use armbands as well. They weren’t used in combat and only specific groups actually wore them.

2 Likes

Sadly, the game itself will get taken down since the community rules also disallows games made about current or past traumatic events.

2 Likes

even if i censor the bad things about it and just make it completely military base like training and etc?

That may pass, however it’s a big risk since it’s still referencing ww2.

2 Likes

First of all, HRs of Roblox are from different departments, and might now handle moderation directly with user. Just content moderation from the Trust and Safety department, which is not really directly linked with the Roblox developing forum, except by the Roblox developer relations. Second, you can ask this questions to Support - Roblox, making a ticket, so you get a great, and correct answer. And third, if it contains a hate symbol, or something that is similar about it, the asset will be moderated.

2 Likes

ok thank you so much for this that helps a lot and i do hope it gets through and not a automated response

2 Likes

Just so you know, quoted from the community rules:

Activities or actions that are dangerous to others, unethical or illegal or that violate any local, national or international laws or regulations. Not only do we not allow these activities, we do not allow anyone discussing them or encouraging others to discuss (or take) such actions, including:

Terrorism, Nazism or Neo Nazism, organized criminal activity, gangs and gang violence;

2 Likes

i understand this and it’s not for that intent whatsoever please try to see that with me :frowning:

I know that this is not your intent however the moderators don’t know that.

1 Like

i have sent a ticket regarding this in hope it won’t be a automated message about it hoping to understand if not then i’ll replace the logo with my own new army group