Will this get me banned?

I have a WW2 game that involves the British Commonwealth vs the Japanese.

I want to include an anti-tank class that involves running up to a tank and exploding yourself via a grenade belt to destroy it and nearby enemies.

Is this against Roblox’s ToS for Suicide/Self Harm as it can be interpreted as glorifying suicide under the pretext of warfare as well as the loose association with Terrorist Suicide Bombers?

4 Likes

Good god. No, I doubt this is allowed, this is the kind of thing you’d find in an 18+ game.

3 Likes

What about planting a timed explosive charge? For example you run up to the tank and then run away from a timed explosive. If you don’t run away then you explode.

1 Like

Like a proximity mine? That should be alright, as its not suicide-related, but dont quote me on that.

4 Likes

More like a sticky grenade you have manually place instead of throw

2 Likes

Explicitly being suicidal/self harm-y wouldn’t be allowed, but if it’s just coincidental that it just happens to be the most effective way to use something (eg a grenade with a really short throw distance thats hard to run from) then it should be fine.

Basically don’t give it any dark themes as such, if you kind of get what I mean.

5 Likes