Will this help engage players?

I’ve made a simulator game, and I’ve noticed that players aren’t enticed to unlock new areas, so I’ve added a few event things in each area that helps them progress further. Each event thing is unique to each area, like there’s a truck event where a truck (or a van haha idk) goes around the city area and drops treats, which are the main currency of the game. They’re cool events, and I think it really helps the game.

But will it help players stay? I’m hoping these “events” will make players want to see all of them, and do all of them, so they unlock more areas. I put a lot of effort into this, making sure it’s exciting and had good feedback for the player.

This is the game:
https://www.roblox.com/games/9152756674/NEW-Doggie-Simulator

1 Like

I’m going to be honest with you, I really don’t think your putting 120% effort into this game your giving about 80%, you have to give 120%.

Like make the dog you play as more appealing, players will literally be seeing it 100% of the time, it looks like you just turned the roblox character into a dog with barely any effort, offer a cool mechanic that is unique to your game not just getting treats, how do we get those treats?

Currently in your game all you have to do is walk up to those treats, also give the player an obstacle they have to overcome so that they can get treats make it more exciting, this will want players to keep playing and prove they can overcome the challenges you set for them

Thanks for your feedback, but what about the events that I added? Do they entice you to explore new areas?