Will ugc be public at the end of october?

Hello, I have seen some topics saying that ugc program will be public for everyone at the end of this month, well the source seems to be not an official one but let me know what you think, if it can be true or roblox will add it after october?.. In my opinion, roblox didnt say something oficial yet, so it will be public at the end of the year maybe , if they gonna do it anyways, the sooner the better…i know everyone thinks is gonna be a disaster, and it will be, but im not gonna deny that if that is true, im gonna be hyped, bc instead of waiting a year I can finally publish ugc items and stuff, even if the catalog is full of trolls

3 Likes

Yes, only for premium with verified age.

RDC 2023: Where Roblox is going next - Roblox Blog

4 Likes

The documentation says that currently ‘only UGC Program members are eligible to upload and sell assets on the Marketplace’. Is it still reliable or i need just to get premium and public access to UGC creation will open up? Thank you

Here is the table that was posted in the guilded server. From what I understand it starts from February 26

2 Likes

The same table i found in docs. But I don’t see any info about February, or it’s just an assumption?

Also i see no difference between 16th January and 26th February except premium anount

Yes on the table there is January 16 and only people in the programs have access. And there is February 26 so I suppose that on February 26 everyone has access to the UGC.

4 Likes