Windows 11 23H2 Bug

I seriously need help I just bought a new PC that is running windows 11 23H2, and the app just does not open. I attempt to join a game and nothing happens, I try loading the app nothing happens, I try loading into studio and it just does not work. It seems this bug has existed for MONTHS and still has not been fixed yet and I need help getting it to work.

im on 23h2 and everything works (stable windows update)

try reinstalling windows from official microsoft website;

Hello, I do not recommend resetting.

@Jiraiyeh There is a solution: you need to click on the program and check that Roblox is compatible, then try to get the correct version for Roblox. If you can’t do anything in this case, you need to check that no antivirus is causing issues with your Roblox and ensure that your graphics card is in good condition. Otherwise, it is normal that Roblox won’t launch. If you are still experiencing this problem and your entire PC is operational, I advise you to report it to a Roblox engineer because it would mean that you have never had the correct versions.

he should reset because when you buy a PC and it arrives with windows preinstalled it usually got sketchy stuff and bloatware preinstalled inside windows too which might tamper roblox

i hate that and i also personally just reset with fresh windows after buying new PC :+1:

edit: it also depends how he bought that PC he could have bought without OS and installed windows/linux or any other OS later

Yes, but I already had this problem due to compatibility issues, and I reset it, but that didn’t solve the problem. As for what you said, it needs to be checked, but as an IT professional, I no longer reset PCs because I find it useless. If he still has his problem after my suggestions, he can try something else or also contact an IT professional. :smiley:

1 Like

Use compatibility mode, it is used for if it worked in a different version, see if that fixes your problem.

Right click on the Roblox Shortcut on your desktop, or navigate to the EXE, go to properties and Compatibility > Run this in compatibility mode for…