Windy Mountain Realm [Showcase]

Hello!, I Am Working On A Showcase. Please Give Me Feedback. Used The new atmosphere & Depth of Field Update. Trees Are From A Kit.

Edit:

Released The Game: Windy Mountain Realm [Showcase] - Roblox

7 Likes

Looks amazing. I love the lighting! Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Looks good and realistic Good job keep up the good work

1 Like

Really like this, especially with the rain splatter on the screen really makes it immersive, I would suggest adding some fire flies just to give it a dream-like touch :+1:t6:

1 Like

You could try adding some particles but other than that, not bad!
I love the rain splatter on the screen. :hugs:

1 Like

This is really beautiful, nice work!

1 Like

It seems like a good showcase I like the different effects you added however. I do think it’s still in development so I’m assuming it’s not fully finished.

The first thing that comes to mind is the trees/plants. You have a small amount of decor, which fills most of the areas on the terrain do you plan on adding a higher mountain filled with vegetation or a waterfall coming down a ledge into the river? Maybe some other islands inside the water could fill in the empty spaces if you haven’t got that already planned.

I know this is a mountain showcase but perhaps you could add some rows of rocky paths leading to a mountain. Additionally, I see there’s a little pond, but you could have more objects or something decorative.

Overall, it’s a good start hope to see the final showcase.

1 Like

Thank You For The Feedback, I originally did not plan on making a waterfall although that’s a excellent idea! I will most likely make other islands on it & Increase the height of the mountains as they look like hills more.

1 Like

It looks great but I think there is some room for improvement. For example, I think you should utilize a Color Correction effect to make the scene more eerie. Also, you might want to try changing the color of the lighting to fit in with the forest’s greenish tone.

1 Like