Hey! A little while ago I made a pretty bad wingsuit, so I recently remade the game entirely. New Roblox update added wind and made physics way cooler to use. I created a semi-realistic wingsuiting system that I may or may not use in future projects, but it’s a lot of fun to play around with on its own.
Unfortunately I can’t share the game with you guys right now, but as soon as the aerodynamics update rolls out to the platform I’ll post another topic showcasing it then along with a game link. (Trust me it’s fun)
Here’s a video:
In case you're curious, here are some of the features currently added:
- Controller and WASD support
- Jet booster for speed increase
- Multiplayer functionality
- Background music shuffler
- Effects for flying fast near the ground
- Dynamic controller haptics
- Balance between realism and control (makes it easier and more fun to play)
- Crash system to prevent bugs
- Probably something else I forgor
If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know. This won’t really become a big project unless you guys want to see it, but I’m busy, yk.
Inspired by @sleitnick 's old wingsuit test. <3